Our dedicated team of payroll accountant professionals are available to process your payroll. Ensuring staff are paid correctly is crucial to running your business as well as meeting the ever-increasing complications of RTI and auto-enrolment.
With increasing penalties for getting this wrong, our team can take the worry out of payroll processing and free you up to do what you do best, running your business!
You will be allocated a dedicated member of the payroll team who will get to know you and your business and be on hand to answer any queries. It will be just like having your own payroll team in-house.
Our payroll team can also set up your payroll scheme, register with an appropriate pension scheme provider and deal with CIS for construction industry clients.
- Weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll management services
- RTI & Auto-enrolment
- HMRC Filing
- Providing monthly statements detailing how much you need to pay to employees and HMRC
- SSP & SMP processing
- Payslips emailed directly to employees
- Accurate payroll processed on a timely basis
- Keeping you compliant with the latest legislation
- Freeing you up to run your business
- A dedicated payroll professional to meet your needs
Why do businesses use payroll services?
Businesses choose to outsource payroll services as it enables them to concentrate on their core competencies, such as business development, sales, and communication. Having an in-house payroll service can be an expensive undertaking, which is why many businesses opt for outsourcing payroll services as a cost-saving measure. Additionally, outsourcing your payroll functions to a specialised accounting firm means you don't have to concern yourself with keeping up with compliance, regulations, and changing payroll legislation, as we are already equipped with the knowledge and expertise to handle these matters effectively.
What to expect from outsourcing your payroll
- You will still maintain control over your payroll
- We will handle the processing of payroll transactions
- There will be clear expectations of responsibilities from both parties
Why should I outsource my payroll to Walter Dawson & Son?
Outsourcing payroll services comes with a multitude of benefits. Not only does it save the expense and time consumption of training employees it also eliminates the need for purchasing expensive software. Outsourcing your payroll to us eliminates these worries and allows you to focus on other important tasks, plus we’ve been doing it for years.
Walter Dawson & Son payroll services are quick, efficient, and reliable. Our payroll accountants have the knowledge and expertise to handle complex payroll queries with ease. It is no surprise that 61% of businesses now outsource their payroll needs, indicating a growing preference for outsourcing over in-house management.
Contact WDS Accounting for payroll advice
Payroll may not be the most thrilling task on your to-do list, but it is an essential one. That's where we come in - we specialise in payroll services and take pride in helping businesses like yours with this important task. With our expertise, you can rest assured that your employees will be paid accurately and on time, every time. We understand that each business has unique needs, which is why we offer a range of customisable services to fit your specific payroll requirements.
Let us handle your payroll so you can focus on the more exciting aspects of running your business. Contact us today to see how we can help streamline your payroll process.
Our typical payroll accounting process
- You will collate your payroll information to be processed before sending it to us
- We process your data to calculate the net wages
- Reports will be sent to you for payment of the net wages and associated liabilities to HMRC and pension providers
- Any management reports will be sent to you as requested
- Payslips will be emailed direct to employees or to you for distribution
- Submissions are made to HMRC and pension providers